I gave Wes a haricut a few days ago. I am not very good at it but he insisted that I try so he didn't have to pay for it! I was nervous but I had my totally awesome, wonderful mother-in-law teach me how to cut Kyler & Rylan's hair a while ago so I thought I could do it! I am not sure how well I did, but I think it is pretty good for my first time! He didn't want me to get any pictures of his head so I had to sneak them while he was studying! I told him to be honest with me and tell me if it sucked or not - I think he didn't really like it but didn't want to hurt my feelings! Sorry Wes, maybe it would be worth it to pay next time!
2 comments:
I think it looks fine, you did a good job. You should see when I used to cut Rob's hair. Oh my, disaster! Let's just say Rob spends money on his hair cuts now!
I had a TERRIBLE experience with hair cuts! Bryon wanted me to cut his hair, I had never been shown how to cut hair, but he insisted. Let's just say he had a nice buzz after I was done! YIKES! You did a good job!
Post a Comment