OK, I was all depressed because I didn't think I would be able to climb with the stupid boot on! And the doctor wouldn't see me before I left to see if it was healed enough! Whatever! Anyway, either Wes was tired of listening to me pout about not being able to climb or he is just genuinely caring (I think we all know the answer to that!) but he found a climb with enough big footholds to handle the stupid boot! I did it! I almost made it to the top, I did go as far as the boot would allow. It even got stuck at one point and I had to pull pretty hard to get it out! Wes threatened to show the doctor the pictures but he didn't - he got me in enough trouble the last time tattling on me!
Ok, you are going to have to ignore the holes in the butt of my pants - I was not exactly prepared to put a harness on that totally accentuates the giant rear and all the holes!

1 comment:
Wow, look at you guys go! I know I said I'd rather repel than rock climb, but it looks fun! And go Laney! she is awesome, I can't believe your kids climb, that's awesome! I'm glad Wes found a spot for you to climb too, even if it was to make you be quiet! It would have been a bummer if you didn't get to go.
Post a Comment