Last night reminded me of the story of the Princess and the Pea. I can't remember much about the story but I do remember the princess had 10 mattresses stacked on top of each other and she still couldn't sleep because there was a pea underneath them. Well, Laney is a princess. For the last week or so she has come into my room in the middle of the night complaining that she "feels something" in her bed. I am too tired to get up and fix the problem so I tell her to go sleep on the mattress in the other room. Last night I got tired of it and decided to go check it out. Wes asked her if it is one of the 50 dolls/stuffed animals she has sleep in bed with her at night! It could have been but she adamantly said, "whatever, Dad!" There was a PENNY on her bed! Yeah, a penny. That should not have bothered her but I guess it did because after I took it off her bed she slept fine! I guess we will see how she does tonight!
6 comments:
Hahaha! That story cracks me up! She is just like her mommy! Princess Nikki.
Ha, I see what you mean by "high maintenance"
She is a diva in trainning! Watch out!
That is so AWESOME!!! HAHAHA! For me...not so much for you.
That's a funny story! Considering Jackson will sleep all night long with toy cars in his bed. How have you guys been?
WOW! she IS just like her mom "princess Nikki" thats funny Cami remembers. all but Nikki could sleep anywhere, and through most noise, earth quakes, explosions, stuff like that LOL some even fell off bunk beds hit the dresser on the way down, then wake up in the morning wondering how you got on the floor!
Post a Comment