Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Tulips are Where??

Wes got me a bunch of tulips a while ago and decided to plant some in a planter and hope they grow right now. (Interesting, I know, the last bunch of blogs are all about him!) Anyway, he can't seem to understand why the tulips will only grow in the spring and how they know the difference between fall and spring! I told him I thought my Grandma J told me they like the freeze in the winter, so guess where my tulips are..... Yep, the FREEZER! Sometimes I think he is an idiot with crazy ideas. He then got on his computer and looked it up and found that if you want your tulips to grow indoors you can put them in the fridge or freezer for a couple of weeks then they will grow. I guess he is not such an idiot after all...... just strange!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have that same fridge but your freezer is much cleaner than mine. I want to know if this works.