Also I want to blog about my haircut because I totally love it! I took some pictures with bug for fun so just look at the hair and not my wrinkly old face with no make-up! Here is the story about the hair... I made an appiontment with my Aunt Nancy because she has always done my hair and I just love how she does it! My Grandma J made an appointment around the same time so she could see us while we were in town and it was so much fun! Sitting in a hair salon gossiping with my Grandma and Aunt Nancy, who could ask for more?! Anyway, I totally accidentally didn't pay her when I left! It was a total miscommunication - oops! Sorry Nancy. I called her a couple days later to tell her I was sorry and let her know I will send a check! She is a sweetie for not hating me for my stupidity! Thanks again Nancy, I love it!!
I Choose You
6 years ago

2 comments:
Soooo super cute - I can't believe you cut so much off! Wow!!! :D Miss ya tons!
That is wonderful! I am glad you can finally wear TWO shoes! Though I have to admit it was fun to see you limp your way up to the pulpit to give the closing prayer :) (ha totally kidding...sorta)
And your hair is way cute. You told me you were going to dye it, but I didn't know you were going to cut it! I love it, I wish I could pull off short hair.
Call me sometime, I want to hear all about your trip!
Post a Comment