Anyway, he has wanted a grill for a very long time but just is just a little too tight to purchase one. I will give you a little history first - when we bought this house a year ago the owner said he would be back to pick up his piece of crap boat. That never happened, it is still sitting in our yard. We can't get rid of it! Anyway, Wes thought of an unusual way to use some of the parts. He took the gas tank and made himself a grill. He is very excited and proud of himself! I think Texas is rubbing off on him a little! So, here is the new, wonderful grill, next time you see or talk to him, let him know how "totally awesome" it is!
Wes also had a big bonfire in the back yard, I didn't get the fire at it's best (which Wes is not happy about) but I tried my best. In the picture here it shows that it was quite a bit taller than Wes - but just so Wes isn't mad at me I have to mention that it was quite a bit bigger than that!

5 comments:
Only in Texas
Oh my heck! You guys are such rednecks! HAHAHAHAHA! I about died when I saw that. You should be so proud Wes. We REALLY need to get you out of Texas!
You guys are all jealous i have something you guys do not. I could ebay this thing for big bucks! Every nascar fan in the world would have one in the back of there pickup for their tailgate parties. Oh don't even think about it it's patent pending baby!
Nikki I friggin love it! It is way cute, the colors are so soothing. I may stop by your page more often just to get a nice relaxing tone tone to my retinas.
Look at us were blogging professionals!
Yeah!
That is AWESOME.. I am totally jealous.. if I ever come across an old gas tank I will for sure save it for Wes to make one for me. Totally serious! I think that is super genius!
Post a Comment