Friday, April 25, 2008

Poker

Well, for Christmas Wes got a poker set and we decided that it would be fun to play finally. So, one sunday when Lorna, Trevor, Brad and Jamee were all at our house we decided to get it out and play! Well, I was totally excited because if you know, I love to play games and don't get to do it very often because Lorna is really the only one that will play with me and that is great just not as fun as with everyone! Anyway, we had a blast and ended up playing on Wes' and my birthdays. The kids obviously had been watching us and thought it looked like a lot of fun. When we had finished playing and everyone had gone home I walked back out into the kitchen table and saw that my children had the chips seperated evenly and were playing poker. I don't think they knew exactly what they were doing but they were saying things like "Antie up" (I am not sure how to spell it!) "I fold" and stuff like that! As you can see in the picture, Rylan makes up the rules so he can win, he is a lot like his mom!


2 comments:

Fressia Vaughn said...

That's hilarious, and way too cute! Way to go Ry! Keep the upperhand!

Cami said...

That cracks me up!