Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kyler's Birthday Party!

So, on Sunday we had Mom Whitehead, Trevor, Brad & Jamee all come over for dinner and cake and ice cream for Kyler's birthday! It was a lot of fun. Kyler said he wanted tacos - A few days before he told me he wanted chocolate chip cookies so I asked mom if she would make them for him. Well, saturday night he changed his mind and wanted chocolate cake with white frosting. Sunday after church I started making the cake and Wes made the tacos! Thanks Wes! The night was a lot of fun but poor Kyler had to wait to open his presents because church is at 1 and we don't get done until 4, then we had to have dinner. He was giong NUTS! Finally we got to open the presents and he just loved them! He kept telling me all day "This is my best birthday EVER!" That makes me really happy! Kyler got this really cute bug sucker - like a little dust buster for bugs. He also got a little creature habitat - a nice place to put the bugs you suck! I thought it was really cute until they started sucking all kinds of creepy, crawly things! They even caught a scorpion - I freaked!! I think Brad, Wes and Trev enjoyed the bug sucker more than the little boys! (either that or they just wouldn't let the little boys use it until they were done!) Anyway, the day was great and I think Kyler had fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLER! WE LOVE YOU!!

Laney spilled a little bit of red punch at dinner and didn't want to change!







Laney liked the Iron man mask! I thought it was pretty cute on her!


Check out this awesome cookie cake! Thanks Grandma Whitehead - it was Awesome!




Uncle Brad is a little bit of a freak! (we all love him anyway!)

1 comment:

Brad and Jamee said...

I love love love the Laney in the Iron man mask! hahahaha. Oh and maybe we should have used the bug sucker to get that spider out of your couch! I put money on the fact that you have yet to sit on it since.