A little while ago I called Jamee to talk to her and she told me she found a great Wedding dress and wanted me to look at it! Well, I was totally for that! Laney and I went to David's Bridal and as we walked in Laney's eyes got so huge - she was in little girl heaven! Dresses everywhere! Well, Jamee's dress was absolutely georgous so we were looking at other colors and bridesmaids dresses and stuff and it just happened that they had a darling little dress just Laney's size. The worker lady asked Laney if she wanted to try it on and again Laney's eyes were wider than I have ever seen them. She looked at me like - for real, mom, can I??!! I said she could and she started ripping her clothes off right there! I said, let's go into the dressing room sweetheart! Well, she had a total blast! I am so glad that Jamee would call us to go look with her because I totally love that kind of stuff! And I just love Jamee! Yay, Brad - you picked a GREAT one! p.s. I really, really want to show Jamee's dress but I will let her when she is ready to show it!


2 comments:
Nikii I loved love love Laney in that dress. And whats odd about you thinking im GREAT, is i think your totally GREAT too. It makes me sad that I finally have a friend and now she wants to ditch me... and all for what the sake of your family. haha.
OH my gosh, how precious is my cute little niece? I can't believe how big she's getting. She looks so much like Rylan!
Post a Comment