Monday, May 26, 2008

Kyler's Birthday boating!

Happy Birthday Kyler! All Kyler wanted to do for his birthday is go boating! He was so excited he could hardly even sleep! Wes, Brad, Jamee and Mom Whitehead all went out in the boat for a little while to have fun while the kids and I played on the beach. If we don't let them play on the beach for a while they nag us the whole trip! We finally got out on the boat and we decided to ride the tube! I love the tube! I rode it with Rylan first! He didn't like going very fast but I talked him into it. As soon as we started going fast he freaked out and I convinced him to just let go with me and we would fall off into the water! He thought that was great and told everyone that he pulled me off! Little punk! (I think he didn't want to look like a wimp!) Anyway, it was Kyler next! He said right up front, DON'T GO FAST!! Ok, whatever! We had a lot of fun anyway standing up, kneeling, dancing around and stuff like that. I fell off and Kyler told everyone he threw me off! Silly boys! Next Mom Whitehead joined me! I always have so much fun with her! She is great! We rode the tube until she fell off - which by the way takes longer than you would think for an old woman! :) (Love ya!!) Next we decided to have Jamee join us! She is a little more sissy than I expected, but whatever. We put her in the middle and after a little while Mom and Jamee fell off, I pulled myself back on and could hear air coming out of the tube! It was going flat quite quickly! I was totally bummed because I wanted to have more fun! I guess you aren't supposed to have that much weight on a little tube! Lol! Well, we had to be done with the tube so we decided to see if the kids would knee board. Laney was first! She loved it and did so great! I didn't get any still pictures because I was busy using the video camera, hopefully I can get one on the computer soon! She did so great, I am so proud of her! Next was Rylan, he also did really great! He was a little nervous at first but did great in the end! Kyler also did really great! I am just really proud of all my kids! The only problem they had was they wouldn't let go of the rope after they fell so they would drown themselves and on the video you could hear Wes yelling at them to let go! (Wes drug in the water behind the boat to try to help the kids, it was quite entertaining! Anyway, that was our day on the boat - no real wakeboarding or anything because the water was way too choppy, but it sure was fun!





No comments: