Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some people like the snow...

I really don't. So, here is some pictures and video of the family having fun in the snow - taken through the window. :)
First, I put the kids to work shoveling. Hoping that maybe they will burn some of their energy out there and not running like crazy people through my house!
Here is Wes. He got these new gloves. We call them his Ninja Turtle gloves.
He is a nerd.

3 comments:

robandlexie said...

snow sucks. there's no other way around it.....

Cortney said...

Hey! There is no snow in AZ...just something to think about.

Cameron and Paige said...

I love the snow, just now when Ashton want to go out and when we are stuck in the house 24/7 which is almost everyday :) Go have a snow ball fight I bet you can take you kids :)