Friday, January 21, 2011

My baby is 7!!

Happy Birthday Delaney! I can't believe that she is now 7! She is such a beautiful girl and we are so grateful to have her in our lives. She is such a happy girl. She is always singing or humming and enjoying life. She loves to tease her dad, who by the way, she has wrapped very tightly around her little finger! :) Her big brothers are always trying to help her out and take good care of her. We are so lucky to have Delaney and I hope she had a fantastic birthday!

She wanted to have a party this year for her birthday. I usually don't like to do parties, we just have some of my friends over and we do cake and ice cream. She said she wanted to invite a few of her friends from church. She invited Tyee, Geovanni, Nicholas and Logan. I am not the best party hostess, but we had fun!

We decorated our own cupcakes.
Opened gifts.
And did the Pinata.




I think that playing pool will be out for a while. Who had the genius idea of using the pool stick for a pinata bat? Yeah, Wes. He is the genius in the family!
Here are some pictures and video of gifts and stuff from family.
Bug and I making the cupcakes for her party.
This is a tent that Grandma Mo gave her. She loves it!

Opening a gift from us.

Little Squinkies (we call them twinkies) They are adorable. There are a million of them. And they like to hide in strange places - i.e. shoes, the silverware drawer, and all over the floor. :) Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Whitehead. They really are so cute and fun to play with!


Boots from Grandma Brenda and Scuba Steve. Isn't she cute?! I think she likes them!

And they totally match her coat! What a doll! :)

For some reason I can't find the video I took of Delaney opening most of her gifts right now. I guess we shouldn't use our phones, camera and camcorder. Things get confused and lost.

Delaney opening her boots.


After looking at this post, I am feeling quite guilty for not doing something special for Rylan. Poor kid. :( Sorry Rylan!

No comments: