This Christmas was very quiet. We didn't drive across the country to see any of our family. We didn't have my best friend over to enjoy Christmas with us. It was just us. It was actually quite nice. I love family and friends, but it was really nice to just enjoy Christmas with just us.
It amazes me that Santa still comes here because we forget to leave out cookies and milk for him every single year! I even made cookies, which if you know me is a HUGE deal!
We got up Christmas morning and had to drag Wes out of bed. It is usually me that you have to drag out of bed, but on Christmas I am up early! I love Christmas! :) We took most of the video with our camcorder and I don't know how to put that on the computer so you won't see that for a while. I took a few pics with my regular camera and some with my phone so I could send it to family immediately. For some reason I can't get the pics and video from my phone to the computer right now, so that also will have to wait.
We got spoiled by lots of loving family that are willing to send us gifts! And Santa brought a bunch too!
Delaney
She hasn't stopped riding this scooter since Christmas day! She calls herself "Scoot"
Kyler. It is a little blurry.
Rylan. Maybe he is confused as to what he just opened?
All three kids. I am not sure if Kyler and Delaney changed that morning or slept in their clothes. Most likely they slept in their clothes. What a good mom I am...

No comments:
Post a Comment