Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kaycee, Tom, Alyssa & Cody!

Finally one of my sisters came to visit me! We bought a car from my dad and needed a way to get it to us. I asked Kaycee and Tom if they would drive it to us and then stay for a fun vacation for a while! They did! We had so much fun! Here are a few of the highlights of the trip -

The girls got their nails painted before church and wanted a picture.


Hangin' out. The things we do for fun around here -




Kaycee & I - Ok I look really old next to her, I know!


Tom & the boys wanted to go to the other side of the lake to see what was over there. I think they got a little nervous when lots of boats started driving around them...they didn't make it too far before they came back. :)
Tom also loves to fish so it was great to have him around to fish with the kids
I guess we wore the McFarland's out!
While Kaycee was here we decided to make dresses for the girls. It was a lot of fun to just sit and chat with her while we made them. And I think they turned out pretty darn cute! (We didn't think they were going to work a few times during the process!)
Our 4th of July was pretty dull, until the fireworks show. We took the boat to the middle of the lake and watched the show! It was a really great show!
We had some fun glow sticks for the kids.
The kids decided they wanted to sleep outside that night also, so Wes put up the tent.



Here is Kaycee with all 5 kids on the tube. Kyler, Rylan, Delaney, Cody, Alyssa & Kaycee.
Once Cody got off they could go a little faster.

Alyssa driving the boat!
Cody Driving the boat now. Cody actually spent most of his time on the boat on Wes' lap. He would almost fall asleep instantly. I am not sure what it is about that drivers seat but little ones just love it (It couldn't be Wes!)

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Cody does look JUST like Rylan, you can totally tell!