Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fun with pancakes

One morning we decided to make pancakes for the kids. Well, we were out of cereal and milk so we really had no choice! Anyway, that is beside the point - we got a little creative with them and the kids loved it! (Kaycee & I might have loved it a little more, I am not sure!)
The girls wanted Mickey Mouse and their initials.
Kyler wanted I *heart* U - he said it is because he loves me! What a cute little sucker-upper! :)
Rylan wanted the batman symbol and an R - Just so you know - I have never said I was an artist, and pancake batter isn't the easiest to work with! Yeah, it really is supposed to be the batman symbol! I did my best, OK!
(and don't mind the cow in the background, she REALLY needs to use the treadmill a little more!)
For Tom we decided a fishing pole and a fish would work! See how happy he is! :)
Now, for Kaycee and I, I didn't want to attempt a soccer ball because that just would not have turned out! And I couldn't think of anything for me, so we went with Tube Babes! Hahaha, see the two people on the tube? That is us!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Dorks!!! Haha Just kidding. You know I love ya!