Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More boarding

Well, this seems to be about all I post about. Probably because this is all we do! I hope it isn't boring!

Anyway, Wes told Rylan and Kyler if they went outside the wake on one side, came back in, went out the other side and came back in he would give them $50! Well, Kyler did it!



Rylan is working hard at it and is doing great! He hasn't quite mastered the wake yet but he is trying!


I finally cleared the wake! Not a huge deal, but for me it is! I am loving living here and being able to play on the boat all the time! Sorry for the video quality - Rylan had the camera! :)



Delaney still won't do much. She says she likes the tube but then she gets all dramatic and wants to get off fairly quickly! We still love her, even if she is a total sissy! :)

1 comment:

Lexie said...

YAY Kyler and Rylan! wow they look so good up there. I bet Kyler will go pro before he's 10!!

And woohoo Nik...you know I take total credit for this right? Do you remember what you looked like behind the boat the first time I met you?!? you wouldn't even go outside the wake!!!!!

I'm a genius :)