While my dad was here we spent a lot of time on the water! It was a lot of fun and my kids actually tried fun stuff. Here are some fun pics of the kids being brave!
Kyler skiing. He got up his second try, I think.
Here is what Delaney does on the boat. It drives me crazy that she won't try anything! She is not my daughter!!
Rylan and Kyler on the tube. Wes was being a little rough with them, I am proud of them! They had fun! Still not quite as crazy as I want to be, but they are getting there! Yay!
The boys asked if I would get on the tube with them. Of course I will! Well, as soon as we started going, they were both pushing me off the tube! It was crazy - the little buggers made a plan, lured me on and then pushed me off!! I was the first one off the stupid tube! Hahaha! I love having fun with my boys!
These pics are after Dad, Brenda and Kaelani left. I figured I would just put them all in one post.
Delaney knee boarded while Dad was here, but only a couple times. Then she would chicken out and not go again. Yesterday I talked enough trash to her that she finally got on the knee board. She cried the entire first run! After that she seemed to like it! Maybe, just maybe, she will go back out and have fun again soon!
Here are Laney and I knee boarding. If you could zoom in on the picture, you would see Delaney crying and me yelling at her to "shut up and have fun"! Hahaha!
Kyler just learned to wakeboard last Saturday. Our friend, Dustin said he had a special trick and that Kyler would get up probably his first try! Well, he did for a second. He tried again and did great! I am so proud of Kyler! He has tried knee boarding, skiing and wakeboarding and loves them all!
Rylan could board if he really wanted to. (I don't have pics of Rylan trying to wakeboard because I was trying to get it on video and he didn't try long enough to get pics too!) I think there is a bit of competition between my boys - Kyler just has this natural ability. Rylan could do it, just not quite as easily as Kyler does. Rylan will try a couple times and then give up. It makes me sad, I just wish he would try a little harder. Maybe by the end of the summer they will both be doing crazy tricks on the board! :)

1 comment:
Nicole keeps telling me about your house. I would die to live on the water like that. Plus having the boat has got to be great!
Tell Wes hi.
BJ
Post a Comment