So, I think the day we decided to go was the day the sun decided to visit New Jersey! It was so stinkin' hot and we don't have any air conditioning in my car! We drove the entire 2 hours with the windows down! What a miserable drive - the poor kids were lethargic pools of sweat by the end of the drive!
Anyway, we made it there and had a blast!
Being the great aunt I am, I decided that I should snap a picture before I rescued Cody. I didn't even realize I did that until we were looking through the pictures later! Oops! :)
The funny thing about this, Just a few feet away Alyssa looked just like this! The same wave knocked them both over! Too bad I was the only one with a camera!
Burying Rylan. The water seems far away but one big wave came and totally covered him! It was so funny! :)
Kaycee, Delaney and Alyssa.
Wes playing with Cody.
Wes decided it would be fun to bury the baby!
Actually, it ended up being lots of fun!
Burying Delaney!
Alyssa found a few friends to dig a hole with.
Cody got a little bit dirty! And actually for the entire next day his diaper was full of sand! I think he ate a little bit of it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment