For Memorial day we decided to have a going away party for the Hogge's. It just happened that my Dad was here and his birthday was 2 days later. Not just any birthday, but his 50th! I decided to just combine the parties. Not sure how much dad would enjoy it but it didn't matter, I didn't know what to do and I figured if they were my friends my dad should like them too, right? Well, I just hoped so!
I wanted it to be a funeral theme - you know because it is so sad Lexie is leaving me and my dad is super old, but they don't really decorate for funerals, I guess! Anyway, we went to the store and got black balloons, black crepe paper, a pinata and a few other fun decorations. I had a lot of fun and I really hope that everyone else did too! I have some of the best friends in the world! I also have the best dad in the world! Thanks Lexie for sharing your party with my dad, I appreciate it!
Here is Zoe knee boarding. I think a few other kids did it also, but I don't have any pictures of it.
So-Young did face painting. The kids loved it! She is a very talented person! Thanks So-Young!
All the kids gathered for the pinata. (I say kids but there are just as many adults waiting for candy!) Thanks Brenda, it was a great idea and the kids loved it!
Finally, it broke!
The after-effects! Too much sugar, but happy kids!
The girls:
Paige, Lexie, Mimi, Maria, Nikki, So-Young
Lex, Nik & Mimi tubing! I love crazy girls! :)
Maria, So-Young, Lexie and Nikki. It took a lot of convincing to get Maria and So-Young on the tube, but I think they had fun!
Tim cut his hair just for Lexie! I think he did a great job!
Christian & Wes on knee boards.







1 comment:
Happy late B-Day to Kyler!
It was a lot of fun to hang out with everyone. I wish we would have stayed I can tell we missed out on a a lot of fun. I regret it now...it really didn't feel like Lexie was really leaving so now I am sad I didn't get more time with them. It was way nice to finally see you again...Ashton seemed to really like you :)
Keep in touch! Ashton and I are always willing to come see you...and get some sun of course :)
Post a Comment