Monday, June 7, 2010

Where's Waldo

Look closely, can you see him?
How about a closer look. Can you see him now?
Here is a different angle.
I went into Kyler's room to check on the kids one night and I couldn't see Rylan. So I looked in my bed, Delaney's room, the couch and even under the beds. I started to get worried, I am not sure why, it's not like he would just walk out of the house in the middle of the night! Anyway, we had all 5 adults looking for him and guess where we found him? In Delaney's tent with all her stuffed animals. I have to say, I looked in there a couple times and couldn't find him! Even knowing he was in there, he was hard to find!

1 comment:

karen.duffin said...

That's awesome!!! We found McKenzie asleep in her baby doll's pack n play once!!