What a wonderful day we had! We woke up, got ready and off we went to the church. We had great friends there and a little bit of our family. Dad, Brenda and Kaelani came. The Hogge's and Vandergast's came from our last ward. We also had new friends from our new ward come, the Wyssling's, the Townsend's and the Ward's. The missionaries also came. We sure like missionaries around here. They are great! We are so grateful for those who came to support Kyler, it means a lot to us. We know that more family would have come if it were possible - thanks for your support from afar!
I am so proud of Kyler and the decision he made to be baptized. He is growing up so fast and turning into quite the young man!
I also wanted to thank those who helped with the program. Kyler chose the whole program and I think it turned out wonderfully!
What a handsome boy!
Elder Skinner & Elder Quist
I just love this picture!
Look at his face, I think he might have been embarrassed that I kissed him!
Kyler with Grandma & Grandpa
Awww, how cute is that! What a lucky boy!
Kaelani, Grandma Brenda, Scuba Steve, Me, Wes, Kyler, Rylan & Delaney. Some of us have sensitive eyes - the rest of us are normal!
What a couple of good-looking guys! (if they were closer in age, I would think they could be twins!)
Us & the Hogge's! We sure will miss them! Thanks for coming!
I had to put this one in because we are just adorable!

3 comments:
I have decided that this is one thing that is hard about being away from family, they miss your "important things" and you miss theirs. Looks like the day turned out well. Hope you guys are having a blast boating. Your view is AMAZING!
Congrats Kyler!!! Wish I could be there. Love you so much!
I'm so sad we couldn't make it! I'm glad eveything went wonderfully though! Kyler is awesome!!
Post a Comment