Kyler was born!
8 lb 4 oz
20 1/2"
What a cutie!
Proud dad (who by the way looks like a child himself!)
As I was feeding Kyler he turned purple so the nurses had to take him and give him oxygen. That little mask is so tiny!
Blessing day! I have to say, I think he is pretty adorable!
In a lot of his pictures he has this "BOO" look on his face! He did it a lot!
Here he is at age 2 1/2! Look how blonde he is!
Here is my Kyler growing up right before my eyes!
Kyler is such a wonderful kid! He is always willing to help people. He loves little kids and loves to play with them and make them happy! His laugh is contagious! He loves to have fun and is willing to try lots of things! He also loves a good challenge! Right now he is trying to land a back flip on the trampoline because his dad said he would give him $10 as soon as he did! He is quite persistent! (he loves money also!) He walks up to me quite often during the day and says he has something for me. He then grabs me in a huge hug and kisses me and tells me how much he loves me! He is such a great kid!
I am so lucky to have Kyler in my life and I am not sure what I would do without him! I love you so much, Kyler and I hope you have a wonderful birthday! :)









4 comments:
Happy Birthday Dude!!!! I agree with your mom, you have one of the best laughs ever. I cannot believe your already eight years old, I remember when I came over for the first time to your house and you were so shy but wanted to ask me to come to your birthday party. haha. It was so darn cute... and now your such a stud. I hope you have the best birthday ever...
KYLER DEVON!!! Your getting so big!!! I loved all your pictures your mom put up, I remember those days, you've come so far! Happy Birthday Kyler, we love you!!!
Could you get any cuter!!! I mean really! Hope you had a great birthday. Wish I could be there. Love you!
Oh my gosh, Kyler is 8! Happy Birthday! I miss and love you so much! Hope your baptism day is really special. wish we were there too, take lots of pics. Kyler you are very special just because you are YOU! Love you!
Post a Comment