My oh my, why don’t you just come over to my house and slap me and Bradley in the face...? Excuse me while I go console my husband and see if I can get him to stop sobbing.
I agree with what Jamee said! You know most of us have to work all day and don’t get to live in vacation mode. I hope you get leaches or a musky bites off all of your toes!
8 comments:
We need to get together SOON! miss ya
Can't wait to be accomplishing nothing with you! :)
My oh my, why don’t you just come over to my house and slap me and Bradley in the face...? Excuse me while I go console my husband and see if I can get him to stop sobbing.
I am jealous...That is absolutly beautiful!
Way to rub it in!!!
I agree with what Jamee said! You know most of us have to work all day and don’t get to live in vacation mode. I hope you get leaches or a musky bites off all of your toes!
When do I get to come accomplish nothing with you???
Post a Comment