Here is a guy that does sand art. That is all done with sand! It was pretty amazing!
I only wish Grandma would have been in this one with us! What a good picture!

Grandma with her grandkids!


I really wish people would make Wes be in more pictures. It is difficult but I usually end up loving them! (because he doesn't listen to me!)

Me & Mom! I am so lucky!!


Part of the street was blocked off and there were so many sweet cars parked there. It had something to do with a race or something. Didn't matter to me why they were there! They were pretty cool!

Me & Mom! I am so lucky!!


Part of the street was blocked off and there were so many sweet cars parked there. It had something to do with a race or something. Didn't matter to me why they were there! They were pretty cool!
Mr. Blue M&M - I guess the boys didn't realize they were right in front of Delaney.
We had to try again, with just her!





No comments:
Post a Comment