Friday, September 18, 2009

Just a couple more pictures

My sister, Cami, took a few really cute pictures when we were in UT and I wanted to post them. Partly because they are so cute and partly because I really have nothing to post now that I am home alone all day long!

Jayci & Corbin - aren't they cute?!!

Brittin - Adorable!!

Alyssa, me & Delaney :)

Posing with Alyssa, Delaney & Jayci. The kids slowly started coming - it was funny!

This is one of my favorite pictures! I was posing with Alyssa and Delaney and then I tried to get a bunch of the other kid in with me, nobody posed them, they just all came and sat in! I think it is wonderful! Almost all my nieces and nephews on my side of the family! I am not sure if you will know who is who, but here it goes...
Brundle (Steph's), me, Alyssa (Kaycee's), Brittin (Steph's), Rylan, Delaney, Kyler, Corbin (Cami's) Colby (my brother) and Jayci (Cami's) in the front! We were missing Kyla (Cort's) because they couldn't make it, Jersey (Steph's) because she was too young to swim and she was sitting in Mom's arms on the sidelines and Cody (Kaycee's) because he was even younger and at home with Kaycee! What a wonderful picture!

Rob & Cami have a brand new washer & dryer. It was so fun because you could turn on a light and see everything it was doing! We were sitting in there watching when Rob came up and took some pictures! I know we are lame, but it really was fun to watch.

No comments: