Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dirty work

There are a lot of things in this house that don't get cleaned like they should because I cannot reach them. For example, the ceiling fan in the living room is about 15 ft high. I can't reach to dust it so it looks horrible most of the time. There are also windows that are also about 15 ft high. Well, I guess since it is not so much summer anymore and the fan has been turned off you can see all the dust that has accumulated over the past few months. It was driving Wes crazy! Even with the ladder he has to stand as tall as he can to reach the stupid fan. So, I guess it is his job. If you don't like something, fix it yourself! Right?? Anyway, here he is cleaning away. Most of the pictures he didn't know I was taking. If he knew he probably would have stopped cleaning and we can't have that, now can we?!

Here he is vacumming all the dust off the blades.

He couldn't reach the top of the blades with the vacuum so he got a cloth to wipe them down.

Delaney got worried about him falling so here she is holding him on the ladder. Hahaha!

Vacumming the windows and the shelf, which by the way is infested with banana plants now.
That is a post to come soon!

I do have a good man! Thanks Wes!

No comments: