Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another trip to the lake!

I love the lake and would love to go there every day all day long! I think that is why I liked the cabin so much, we were on the lake constantly! Anyway, Wes had invited a guy from his work to come with us and we had lots of fun! Here are some pictures of our trip.
This is what my kids do on the boat...




This is what normal kids do on a boat....



1 comment:

robandlexie said...

um...was that a crack about my kids??? Are you saying they aren't normal? :)

actually in az they went in the pool AND the lake and liked it! they all went on the tube too and Reven did it 4 times and wanted to keep doing it. Yea, I am so proud!!! See we just need to go to the lake A LOT to get them to like it. oh and it has to not be freezing either!