Ok, we have had a few first days of school but this one is a little different. My baby is now in Kindergarten! What am I going to do with nobody home?! The kids were so excited last night they could hardly sleep. The closer it got the more nervous Delaney got. We woke up this morning and they all got ready for school. Rylan made eggs for everyone and I made muffins and they also had cereal. We made lunches, brushed our teeth and off we went! We are lucky enough to be close enough to walk to school so that is nice.
Here are some cute pictures of their first day of school!
Just leaving the house.

Almost there!

Delaney - Kindergarten

Kyler - 2nd grade

Rylan - 3rd grade

Waiting to go to her classroom.

She didn't even look back... how sad for me!
At least I know she is excited and not crying!
3 comments:
They all look so good!!!
Awww they are so cute! I can't believe Delaney is that old! Dang! You are so good to get up early enough to get all of that done before school!
I'm so sad...I cant believe how big they are all getting. Laney is supposed to be three..
Post a Comment