On Thursday Delaney and I went to Kindergarten Orientation! We were both excited but I think she was about to pop! My boys love school and so I think that is one reason she is so excited, they talk it up all the time! When we got there a lot of the people knew Delaney. I thought it was impressive that they knew us. One of the teachers took Delaney to see her brothers also! She got to go into their classrooms and give them a hug and say hi! I thought that was really sweet! I sat in the library with the other parents talking to the principal and asking questions while the teachers took the kids to look around and entertain them for a while. It was a lot of fun and I think she can't wait until she actually starts school. I am a little sad to be losing her for part of the day, but what can you do??
By the way, sorry the pictures are bad, I can't see what I am taking a picture of because the camera is broken.

2 comments:
She is darling. I love her hair. I can't believe she is already in Kindergarten. Wow, time really does fly.
Yay for laney bug! I cant believe she is so big! love you guys!
Post a Comment