Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyler!

Man, I can't believe he is 7 already! Time sure flies! Kyler is such a great kid! I am the luckiest person in the world! He has been excited for his birthday for about 2 months. He has been counting down the days! I love when my kids get so excited about stuff. To start, I make their favorite breakfasts and dinners on their birthdays so I had to ask him what he wanted to I had all the stuff to make it. For breakfast he wanted Fruity Pebbles, bacon and waffles.



Kind of weird but whatever, it is his birthday. Anyway, he got his breakfast and then we started to decorate. There are more decorations than I have pictures of because I am frustrated with my camera and I get tired of taking pictures and not knowing if they will be decent or not!



With the humongous welder Wes got a while ago, I guess it needed helium to use so lucky us, we got a helium tank. Wes got a balloon blower upper (I am sure that is not the technical term, but that is what I grew up calling it!) so we were able to blow up a bunch of balloons! The strings are about 15 feet long so that we could reach them from the high ceiling in the TV room! It was awesome! Thanks Wes (and I guess the stupid welder!)



We let Kyler open one of his gifts early so they could use it while it was still warm. Well, kind of warm - 80 is not quite warm enough to play in ice cold water, but they did anyway! He got a slip 'n slide! I love those things. I remember them being a lot longer than this one was. O-well, it was a lot of fun, and I love when kids are having good, clean fun! I heard a few times "This is totally wicked!" "This is so Awesome!" "This rocks!" Not just from my kids either. The neighbors were having fun also!











A while later in the day we had our friends, the Hogge's come over. Kyler had been asking all day when they were going to come over. He really likes them. I guess we all kind of do. (Just kidding, you guys know we love ya! Well, maybe not now that you forgot the camera!) So, we got to eat tacos, he got to open presents and we had cake and ice cream sandwiches.











I sure hope that he had a great birthday because he totally deserves it! He is one of the best kids in the entire world. Don't get me wrong, he sure has his moments when I can understand why in the wild they sometimes eat their young! But most of the time he is a really great kid and I love him so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLER!!

2 comments:

Shandis said...

After the rock in the head I can't believe you even let your neighbors come over! You are a better woman than me!

Randi Wright said...

Hello! It was so great to hear from you. I have been keeping up a little on you through your blog. You have a darling family and time flies. I hope to see you next time you are in town! Love ya!