Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun Family Night

We had some really great people invite us over for Family Night. It was so much fun. They made pizza for us for dinner and then we had a great lesson on Temples. We had a lot of fun. My kids were a little crazy. I am not sure if it was because they had never been there before or if it was that they are Rylan's Sunday school teachers. But I have never seen them so hyper and kind of rude! I am so sorry! Anyway, we got to play a little Twister. That was fun. Keri couldn't play because she only has about 2 more weeks until she will have her baby. That would have been really fun to see though. Anyway, it was me and the kids - well mostly just me, the kids just wanted to climb on and around me! We had so much fun and I wanted to tell the Johnstons how much we appreciate them inviting us over! Thanks so much!

Me, Kyler & Jada. I love how cute Kyler's face is!


Delaney, Jada and I


Kyler & Delaney


Kyler, Rylan & Delaney


Rylan, Kyler, Delaney & half of Jada


Rylan, Kyler & Delaney


The kids had a blast and I think maybe Twister could be a birthday present for Kyler's birthday!

No comments: