Monday, May 18, 2009

Delaney's friend Olivia

I guess I don't take her out enough to play with her friends because she now has a new one. A while back Rylan made this paper doll, I can't remember why, I think it was a gift for me. My kids always are making strange things for me as gifts! I love them, they always make me smile. Anyway, Delaney was playing today with Olivia and I just figured that I needed to blog it because it is so funny. She was actually playing hide and seek with Olivia. Not sure how fun it is playing hide and seek when you have to hide your friend, but she was having fun!

I haven't quite gotten around to doing her hair yet today - and the fact that she looks stoned doesn't help! I can't see what I am taking a picture of with my broken camera so I really didn't know she looked so funny!

As you can see, Rylan cut up a Cheerio box to make her.

He also put her in heels and nice stripey pants.


In order for Olivia to follow Delaney without Bug having to hold her hand all the time (which I guess gets obnoxious??) she tied a rope to her hand so she just has to drag the rope. Maybe that makes it seem like she is actually following like a friend would?! Anyway, I think it is adorable. I love the creativity my kids have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. That is so funny. What clever kids. Fly Laney out here and I will play hide and seek with her!!! I will even hide myself. I miss her !!!

Fressia Vaughn said...

Haha, too cute. I would kill for the volume Laney has going on. What happened to her finger?

Cortney said...

Wow Nik! Can't spring for the money to buy her a real doll! LOL Just kidding you know I love all of you. That is really neat that your kids make you cute things like that.