Well, we got this really awesome basketball hoop from Scuba Steve and Grandma Brenda for Christmas but it has been so dang cold that I just can't get myself out to set it up! It warmed up a little so I went out to start getting it put together. It is amazing how quick it gets freezing around here! The wind picked up and I was a popsicle! I had to haul it all back into the garage half-done and leave it hoping for another warm day! Well, warm days don't come very often around here. Yeah, I finally decided to brave the cold and get it put together. Well, I hit a point where the instructions said that I needed 2 adults for this step! How frustrating - Wes is in Rhode Island all week so I have to put it back in the garage and wait!! Man this is getting frustrating! Wes came home and we got it done!! Finally - a basketball hoop!! It was freezing outside but we were all out there playing because we were so excited! Thanks again Scuba Steve and Grandma Brenda!!
I don't understand how he can be out in the freezing cold without a jacket!! I have a really strange family!

As Kyler took this picture he said to me.."I just took a picture of the Champion!!" I sure love him! He knows just what I like to hear!

I am trying to move, but I am frozen!
2 comments:
I swear to you Nikki if ever I knew a person who hated the cold you would be the "champion". I think sometimes just for fun you should just make posts about how cold you are, maybe mention the location of your space heater, or how many layers of socks your wearing. Im not lying I would read!!!! I'd be hooked more than I ever was on Days of Our Lives.
By the way basketball hoop and Escalade makes me jealous. I think Im gonna get a little Porsch or somthing in tiny car size and take Teddy for rides...
I remember growing up the family motto was "Whitehead's can't play basketball." I think it originated with Wesley and his depth percepiton, one-eyed problems, as evidenced by these movies. Haha, though Rylan seems to have some skills. Or is that Kyler? I couldn't tell. How much fun though, to be able to play outside! I've got nothing but rocks in my yard...
Post a Comment