Yesterday my good friend, Lexie came over to help me make a cute Ladybug cake for Laney. I am so grateful to have found so many good friends out here! Anyway, I think the cake is so adorable and I am so excited about it! Thanks so much Lexie! Here are some pictures of the cake!
I decided whenever I am awake, I should have some type of makeup on my face!
Look how cute it is already!
Working on the spots! They are so cute!
Wes got excited about it and wanted to cut a banana leaf off the tree and make it look better! Good thinking Wes! It sure makes it cute!
My two cute little bugs!
Aren't they adorable??
The finished product.
Laney is either inspecting or admiring!
Rylan is reading the card Lexie made for Laney.
Lexie helping her put them on.
Admiring her new bracelets.
Posing - as Kyler says, like a Raptor.

5 comments:
Great Job on the cake it is so cute! Happy Birthday Laney your such a cute girl!
Ok, so it looks like Rylan doesn't have clothes on in the one picture, LOL! I love, love, love the cake! Jealous that "I" didn't get to help make it, but that's ok. Happy Birthday Delaney!!!!!
Nikki, I found your blog through Kaycees.Your kids have grown up so much! I haven't seen you forever! It is good to see that you are doing so well! You take care!
Nikki you rocked it, I like ladybugs, no one calls me bug and I have never really noticed ladybugs all the much before but I want this cake for my next birthday. And not all that often am I completly impressed with your husband but nice call Wes on the leaf business.
I feel sad that I didnt get Laney a gift, will you tell her those Raptor bracelets are fom me please, or the cake... I dont mind which one but pick one for sure.
Awesome cake. I want to start that hobby... so fun. Good job on the banana leaf for sure Wes.
Post a Comment