Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kyler's fight with the treadmill

Ok, just to start off I need to say that MY rule is no kids on/near the treadmill without supervision. Even then I don't like them on/near it! Ok I was baking cookies for Wes for a young men's activity when the kids and he went downstairs. I didn't think much of it becuase there is really a lot to do down there. A few minutes after they went downstairs, Wes left the house to pick up one of the young men. About 5 minutes after he left Rylan came upstairs and said: "Mom, I don't want you to be scared or mad..." That is not exactly the way you want your child to start his sentence! I immediately started to panic a little and said, "what happened??"

Rylan - "Well, Kyler kind of fell on the treadmill - but he is ok! Just a couple scratches!"
Me - "What the heck are you doing on the treadmill - I have told you that you aren't allowed near it!"
Rylan - "Dad got it started for us"
Me - "But I thought dad knew my rule too"
Rylan - "He said to keep it a secret from you!"

That last sentence sent me into maddness! Finally I got Kyler up here to talk to me so I could make sure everything was ok. He has a black eye, scratches all over his face, a fat lip and treadmill burns on his shoulder and knee! As soon as I made sure he was ok, I was on the phone chewing Wes out for being so stupid! He just laughed and said, "Well, maybe they will respect it now!"
Whatever!
**Pictures to come soon**

3 comments:

Allison said...

You do realize that Wes acutally has a point this time, right? I hate to say that, but..... :)

Cortney said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....

Fressia Vaughn said...

Poor you Nikki... poor poor you... What an idiot my older brother is.