Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Delaney's Birthday

It is amazing how quickly I get behind on blogging! Delaney's birthday was January 8! She has been so excited for her birthday since Rylan's in November! I really can't believe my baby is 5 years old! Crazy! Anyway, we had a lot of fun, Lexie and her boys came over and we had cake, popsicles, pizza and opened presents! What a spoiled little girl! I love Delaney so much, she is such a sweet heart! She is definitely a drama queen, but also one of the kindest, sweetest people I know! We are so lucky to have her in our family!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANEY BUG!!



Waiting patiently to open presents!




Grandma Grange called in the middle of opening presents, so Laney wasn't very talkative! She just wanted to get off the phone and open the rest of her gifts! Can you tell? I am sure Grandma could!




Modeling her new clothes!


Yeah, I know brown tights don't go with a black dress, she wanted them on!


Laney got this adorable little game called "The Ladybug Game" I recommend it for anyone with kids that can count to 10! It is the best game I have ever gotten for my kids! I love it!


The next morning she wanted to do her 100 piece puzzle! She was so proud of herself for putting it together all by herself! Good job Bug!

No comments: