Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our New Year's Bash!

I had been thinking about having people over for New Year's for a while but never really invited anyone. Finally about a day or two before, I called a couple of my friends to invite them over. We had so much fun! We had pizza, lots of yummy snacks and just lots of fun! We had the Tullis Family and the Hogge Family come over. There were kids everywhere! It was so much fun! We played ping pong, pool, guitar hero and Cranium. I was too lazy to get my camera out so I had to borrow Marci & Lexie's cameras and pictures! Thanks guys! I also think that there is a really nice video of one of my tantrums on Marci's blog! I am not a good loser and I was off my game that night!
I think this is only the 2nd time Wes and I have done something on New Year's in 10 years! I am so glad everyone decided to come over! Thanks guys! Here are some pictures of the night!

Wes & I

Rob & Brian

Reven & Kyler

Playing Cranium - I am not sure what I am doing!


Nikki & Jesse

Marci & Nikki Rockin' it!

Everyone that came to party with us!

1 comment:

Brad and Jamee said...

I am so super jealous that you guys get normal friends, we get hicks and white trashers but never normal friends. I miss you Nikkie!