Sunday, January 11, 2009

The police are after Wes??!!

As soon as church was over I had a guy come up to me and say "The police were here looking for your husband." Oh my goodness, I panicked! The first thing that went through my head was - oh man, he is leading a double life and he finally got caught! (yeah, I know I watch too many movies!) Well, I found out that he somehow called 911 on his cell phone at church. They called him back to see if everything was ok - he said yes but they said they had to send someone over to make sure. They asked him where he was and he laughed and said - at church! Haha! A police officer came and asked to find Wes. He pulled him out of class and made sure everything was fine. What an eventful day today at Church! :)

3 comments:

yourMOM said...

Nikki, I just want you to know that you have 3 more wes' growing up in that house............you better get used to stuff like that!!!!! just kidding it was funny though. I love you guys soooooooooooo much!

Fressia Vaughn said...

So why did Wes call 911 at church?!?!

Nikki Whitehead said...

He was sitting on his phone - so I guess his cheeks accidentally dialed it! I am not sure exactly - you will have to ask him! All I know is that it was an accident!