Thursday, November 13, 2008

Time for a hair cut!

Kyler's hair grows so fast! He doesn't like haircuts because the hair gets all over him and the buzzers tickle! I have cut his hair before with the supervision of my awesome mother-in-law. I thought I did ok and that I could probably do it again. I kind of did ok with Wes' haircut a while back so I figured I would probably do ok with Kyler. Well, Wes knows how to hold still. I was doing ok until Kyler flinched and I screwed up pretty good! Oops! O-well, now he gets a buzz cut! That I can do! I think he is adorable with long hair (just not too long) but I also think he is so dang cute (I should say good looking so I don't get into trouble) with short hair! Too bad he got a buzz because it is so cold here! O-well, what can you do?!

Here is a before picture (it was taken a few weeks ago so his hair had grown a little since then)


Here is the after -

Hmmm, I think he got the Whitehead lips?!

and the Grange attitude!


2 comments:

Lexie said...

He looks so much like Rylan! And those lips....he's gonna be a heart breaker!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I'm gonna start crying!!! Stop growing those boys, that doesnt even hardly look like Kyler, especially that last picture. WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?