So Wes has been looking on Craigs list for a few things for when our families come to visit - and just because we could use a few things. Well, he found a pretty nice ping pong table! Yay, we are all so excited! We played so much today! What a good family game! The missionaries wanted to come visit us so they helped us break it in! The kids thought it was a blast to play ping pong with the missionaries! They are great! We can't wait to see who the ping pong champ is when all the family gets here! So far, I am the winner! Not sure if that is just because Wes doesn't like to be around me when I have lost or if I really honestly beat him! We played best of 5 and I won! Yay!
I Choose You
6 years ago

3 comments:
I love that you posted this already! I need to get on the ball with my blogging! Well the table looks fun, we will have to come over and play for sure.
oh and PS. it doesn't surprise me AT ALL that you are the "winner" so far! Nikki NOT winning? HA that will never happen!
Um.... I just want to let you know that my Mom lettered in ping pong in college yeah lettered and I'm pretty sure it's genetic so I will take you any day!! Bring it!
Have a freaking basement and a half.... Cant wait to come play !!!
Post a Comment