Wes called me on Wednesday from work and told me that he was going to drive to St. Louis this time. I thought it was kind of silly to drive when he could just fly. He said that it would be faster - whatever, I figured he just had some other reason that he didn't want to tell me about. Anyway, I mentioned that the kids didn't have school thursday or friday and that we would love to come with him! He thought about it for a second and said, maybe. If you do come, pack lightly. That, to me, meant yes! The boys were at school so Laney and I packed for everyone. One backpack each! Light enough? When Wes got home he just laughed because Laney and I were ready! He said one problem was that we wouldn't make it back on Sunday for church. That posed a problem because I needed to help with the primary program and I was in charge of sharing time. I was not sure what to do. I got it all taken care of (Thanks Marci!! you are the greatest and I owe you big time!) and off we went! I was so excited! By the way, I figured out why Wes wanted to drive. This is all my speculation but it makes sense. Wes bid on a ping pong table on e-bay in Chicago and they wouldn't ship it, it was pick up only! Tell me, would I be wrong in assuming that could be the reason for driving??
Thanks Wes! - pictures to come soon!
I Choose You
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment