Saturday, November 1, 2008

My 2 new carpet cleaners!

I have wanted a carpet cleaner for a long time! My kids are, well pigs! Maybe that is how all kids are? I am not sure. Anyway, last night when I went to pick Wes up from the airport he told me he had a surprise for me - he wouldn't tell me what it was. Today when we went grocery shopping at Costco he got me a carpet cleaner!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! To top it off he was so excited he had to come hone and "try it out"! Fine with me, my carpet gets clean and I don't have to do it! YAY!!!

8 comments:

Cami said...

Why is there a hammer on the tile? Cleaning carpets should not require a hammer Wes!

Lexie said...

Um....Did you get the carpet cleaner becuase of us???? You should change your post to "we got one becuase our friends are pigs!" HA

At any rate I am happy for you, I love carpet cleaners! And good for you, Wes should be cleaning the carpet. (just kidding Wes)

Lexie said...

Oh PS. Rob just saw this post and said we'll have pay you half of what the cleaner cost since my kids messed your house up!

Nikki Whitehead said...

Whatever Lex!
You just spilled water - water doesn't hurt carpet! Silly girl!

The Hoovers said...

Wow im glad that you didnt have to do it and that Wes did it for you what a great hubby! I do agree with Cami though u should not need a hammer! lol

Nikki Whitehead said...

I think there was a nail sticking out of the edge of the carpet - hence the hammer! But you never know with Wes! Hahaha

Allison said...

Ummmm....did he do the whole carpet like that? Ya know you can stand upright and clean the carpet in larger sections Wes. Of course, what do I know, you're the genius!! LOL!!

He's just trying to finally show Ray up, haha!

liza said...

I remember feeling the same excitement when we got ours. Now it sits lonely and longingly without much use. Maybe your excitement will inspire me!