It is hard to believe but we have been married for 9 years! Sometimes it feels like it has been forever and sometimes it doesn't seem like very long at all! I know it has been a while since my actual anniversary (Aug. 13) but I have been being a little depressed being away from all my wonderful family (which includes my in-laws). Everything seems to be picking up now, I am making friends so that makes things a lot better! Anyway, back to my anniversary! I didn't expect anything, and if you know Wes you probably understand why I didn't! He came home from work a little bit earlier than usual (usual is around 9 pm!) with a small brown paper bag. I didn't think anything of it until he pulled out a big mason jar filled with buttons. Strange, I know - he said, now you can fix my pants! Ok, thanks, and Happy Anniversary to you too! LOL! I didn't mind that I got a jar of buttons for my 9th anniversary because that is just how I am! Then he pulled out a bar or Ghirardelli chocolate! I was totally excited to get something! Then he walked back out to the truck for something and came back in with a big boquet of flowers! Yeah, I did say flowers! I know... the last time I got REAL, LIVE flowers from him was when I was in the hospital giving birth to Kyler - May 25, 2002!! I almost passed out! I couldn't believe he actually got me flowers! I just love him! He really is the best and I am not sure what I would do without him! Thanks babe for 9 great years and I can't wait for the many, many more to come!
3 comments:
Way to go Wes! It's about dang time you get her some freakin flowers! Love you guys! Congrats on 9 years. Holy crap you are old! Hahaha!
Nine "good" years? Oh man, I feel like with Brad im willing to put in max five good ones then it just may be down hill from then. haha. I joke. But then again maybe he will suprise me like Wes has suprised you. haha. I laugh.
Wes I am proud of you.
We miss you all congrats to 9 yaers and 3 wonderful kids
Wes I think you getting old, pal
T and T
Post a Comment