Delaney loves to dress up and she has this really ugly gold purse that she uses. I am not sure exactly where it came from but it is old! One day she was messing around in the kitchen and then walked out with a puffy looking purse. I asked her what she had in it and reluctantly she told me it was cheese! I giggled for a second hoping that I had heard her wrong. I asked her to show me and, sure enough, it is full of cheese! I guess taking a little handfull was just not quite enough for her! I had to explain to her that it was really gross to do stuff like that! Besides the purse totally stank of old lady! I had to get pictures because it is so funny!
Also, I thought it was cute that she made our Family Night treats almost all by herself! I had to do a few things but for the most part she did it herself. Good Job Bug!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAHAhAHAHAH.....she sure takes after Grama Whitehead, me and mommy... I love it. We trained her well. Me and Jas were both laughing real hard.
haha. I miss her so much. Remember that pink bracelet she gave me all wrapped that one time. I couldnt find it forever and just the other day I found it and wore it all day. I love that she was gonna eat "smelly grandma purse cheese" but lets face it we would all do the same thing for cheese! At least I would.. I cannot wait to see pictures of the house, of what I can see in those pictures of Laney baking, the cabinets and the counters, its beautiful! I miss you Nikki. Im glad to hear your all doing so good, even though I secretly hoped you would all be so depressed going about life because you miss me. haha. is that mean?
That is hysterical!!!!! I'm thinking...a block of cheese in it's wrapper or laughing cow circles in their wax...laughed so hard when I saw shredded! Emi does that stuff too...they will have fun getting to know each other! also, you are right, you are usually more blonde...I thought I had the wrong one when I saw the pic! yes, find the dye and let me know...also, we have a pool and you need to bring the kids! We can BBQ...my hubby is late all week and next too probably so we can go mom style and timetable! Today was fun! mary
5 comments:
HAHAhAHAHAH.....she sure takes after Grama Whitehead, me and mommy... I love it. We trained her well. Me and Jas were both laughing real hard.
Why does she look so dang big?! gosh your kids grow faster then anyone else in the world jk. We miss you all!
haha. I miss her so much. Remember that pink bracelet she gave me all wrapped that one time. I couldnt find it forever and just the other day I found it and wore it all day. I love that she was gonna eat "smelly grandma purse cheese" but lets face it we would all do the same thing for cheese! At least I would.. I cannot wait to see pictures of the house, of what I can see in those pictures of Laney baking, the cabinets and the counters, its beautiful! I miss you Nikki. Im glad to hear your all doing so good, even though I secretly hoped you would all be so depressed going about life because you miss me. haha. is that mean?
That is hysterical!!!!! I'm thinking...a block of cheese in it's wrapper or laughing cow circles in their wax...laughed so hard when I saw shredded! Emi does that stuff too...they will have fun getting to know each other! also, you are right, you are usually more blonde...I thought I had the wrong one when I saw the pic! yes, find the dye and let me know...also, we have a pool and you need to bring the kids! We can BBQ...my hubby is late all week and next too probably so we can go mom style and timetable! Today was fun!
mary
Hey Nikki, it's Lexie. Cute blog, I am glad you are a part of the blogging world, I think they are so fun! Here's mine
www.robandlexie.blogspot.com
See you thurs! You got my e-mail right?
L
Post a Comment