Monday, August 25, 2008

Our House

Ok, I know we have now been in New Jersey for almost 2 months and I have not posted pictures of our house but to be honest, I just haven't felt like it! These are just a few pictures because I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of my bedroom, my bathroom, the basement, the office or the front and back of the house. I will try to get that done in the next 2 years! No promises! Anyway, I feel really lucky that we were able to get this house and I am so excited to be near civilization finally! We actually have neighbors and the kids are able to play with kids their age! It is so exciting for me! Can't wait for everyone to come visit! We have plenty of room for all our families to stay with us! Anyone is welcome!

6 comments:

Cami said...

Yay! I am so glad to finally see some pictures of it! It looks so cute! Those dang sparkles make it hard to see though. You should turn those annoying things off. LOL!I guess if you aren't promising anymore pictures then I really better just come and visit! :)

Nikki Whitehead said...

There, no more sparkles. For some reason it takes me forever to get those stupid slide shows to work so I didn't worry about the sparkles at the time. I was just happy that it actually worked!

Anonymous said...

It looks real nice Nikki!

Mary said...

you do have tons of space for jersey! enjoy! I'm realizing I could show my ENTIRE apt. in 6 pics! I don't know if play group is happening this week, lexie is gone for eth mid of it and I'm kinda swamped. I'll call you about other plans, but for now...you and laney @ libby's house next wed 10am for a meet and organize preschool!
later
mary

Lexie said...

Sweet house! It looks new, is it? You guys got lucky for Jersey, that's for sure! Party at Nikki's! Ha, totally kidding.

Danielle said...

You have a blog! Hooray! Your house looks awesome! Now I'm too embarrassed to invite you over to our fixer-upper dump. ;o)