Monday, July 28, 2008

Kyler's Burn

Before we left for New Jersey Kyler decided to get hurt! It was raining like crazy. Kyler and I were outside jumping on the trampoline and having so much fun in the rain getting totally soaked! It was a little colder than we thought it would be so I went in the house and changed my clothes. Kyler, being a kid and not really caring about the cold decided to stay outside and play a little longer with his brother and sister. A little while later he thought he should warm himself up. Well, Wes grilled some nice hot dogs on his wonderful grill and then shut it and left it to cool off. Kyler decided this would be a really nice way to warm up! Well, he got a little too close! Poor Kyler!! I felt so bad for him! He had to try to take care of it the whole time we were traveling to NJ, he did a really great job but it still scarred pretty badly! Maybe next time he will be a little more careful!




Pretty smilie for being hurt so bad! What a tuff kid!

2 comments:

Fressia Vaughn said...

Oh my gosh! Is that a picture of the scar or the actual burn?! Poor kid... that's a cool scar though. That will be fun to talk about when he gets older.

Brad and Jamee said...

why does Kyler hold his belly like santa holds his belly to shake it like a bowl of jelly. hahaha. I miss you guys so much. also im sorry for not calling you back, im on vacation and yet I still dont answer my phone... i think i may be partially retarded.