Monday, July 28, 2008

House hunting!

So, back in June Wes called me from New Jersey and asked if we would like to come visit and look for a house. I said, we sure would love to! Then I said, all of us, even the kids??! He said yep! I didn't think it would happen for a while but he said, pack your bags - your plane leaves in 2 days! Wahoo! I was totally excited and the kids were even more excited! Little did we know that the only thing we were going to be doing was driving around for hours looking for a house to rent!! Well, the kids did really great! I am very proud of them because the whole time I just drove and drove and drove - they sat in the back seat either watching a movie or playing the PSP. Well, I guess we did get to have a little fun because when we were done driving around all the kids wanted to do was swim in the hotel pool! They can swim for hours! I had to drag them out of there every night! We also got to go to the beach with Wes one of the days! That was a lot of fun! The water was pretty cold but it was still lots of fun! It was a lot of fun taking them on the airplane because the last time they went on one they were all too young to remember! All in all it was a fun trip! We spent about 2 weeks there and finally found a house!

No comments: