Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We've Moved!

Yes, we have moved again! We seem to do that pretty often! Wes works in New Jersey so living in Texas made it a little hard to be with him too often. It wasn't too bad for me other than I like his company, but he had a real hard time leaving the kids every week! He was missing out on a lot. We decided that it would be better for all of us if we all lived... well, together! I don't know how he has done it for so long. We came to New Jersey to look for a house and we were in a hotel for almost 2 weeks! I always thought eating out was a treat until that is all we got! Not so fun. You start to really crave a nice home cooked meal! Anyway, We drove the whole way, man talk about a crappy drive. We took a detour to Utah to put some stuff in storage and see my family for 2 days. That was so much fun! We went swimming at Grandma Margo's house and had so much fun! Grandma "J" got to come see us there also! I think she had more fun than the little ones squirting us all with a water gun! We also got to go to Scuba Steve's to swim! That was also a lot of fun! What great grandparents my kids have! p.s. Sucba Steve, you look great with that goatee of yours! Sorry to Grandma Brenda and also Grandpa Gary, we didn't get to see you! We miss you tons and can't wait until we see you again! I forgot to mention that Cami and Rob didn't know we were coming until a few days before we got there. They were up camping and couldn't get ready for us. We actually showed up about 30 minutes before they got home from camping! How great are they for opening their house to us and letting us mess it up and eat all their food! Thanks so much!! We owe you big time! Wow, this has turned out to be quite the long post! I guess I have lots to say! Anyway, I hope everyone else got some pictures of the fun we had because my camera had dead batteries, so you might have to check Cami and Steph's blogs to see my pics! I will hopefully have the house put together in the next couple of days and get some pictures to post!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey, glad you guys made it safely! I can't imagine such a long drive! Did you all drive?!? How did the kids do on the ride, yikes! haha, hope you love it there!

Cami said...

You are welcome here anytime! We were happy to have you! I just apologize I wasn't a better hostess. It was so good to see you! We had so much fun! When we got home from the cabin today Jayci must have thought you were still at our house. She said...where is Nikki and Kyler?! She was sad when I told her you moved. Cute huh? I can't wait to see pics of your house! I can send you some of swimming too if you want them!

Anonymous said...

Your going to have to update a lot more often now that your out there so far away from everyone and no one knows whats going on over there. ;) We miss and love you guys !