Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally, some family pictures!












I have wanted to do family pictures for a long time and we just never get around to doing it. Finally, when we were in California we got some! I love them!












I wanted a cute one of just Wes and I and here is what we got



hmmm, maybe you could pull a normal face?



Great, now we have to wait for "Mr. Important" to get off the phone...





Ok, finally a decent one.




My favorite one -




Here is a cute one of all the grandkids on the Whitehead side.




And a wonderful family picture.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

Okay, those are really cute and I just have to say that Rylan looks so much like Wes in his picture...but maybe thats just me. Very Cute Pics! Miss you guys!

Cameron and Paige said...

I love them!!! You look so good Nikki :)I can't believe how big your kids are