Friday, June 24, 2011

Rylan's Play & Delaney's Bubble Festival







Rylan was in a little play that one of his extra classes put on. It was really cute and I wish I had better pictures and some good video. Rylan didn't do much talking because he was the dead guy, but he did do some groaning - and it was quite funny! None of the kids had microphones so they were really hard to hear, but it was a lot of fun to go watch! He did a great job!











Delaney got to go to a bubble festival. The middle school kids learned about bubbles and did a bunch of experiments with the 1st graders. It was a lot of fun.


This is a girl from our ward that found Delaney and helped her for a few minutes!

Delaney trying to make humongous bubbles.


Here they could stick their hands through the bubble without popping it!


Dry ice bubbles that don't pop easily!


Putting her inside a bubble. I didn't get a great picture. :(



Here was the last experiment they did. It was a lot of fun for everyone!


No comments: